Look Who's in our Corner!We truly appreciate our sponsors and their selfless generosity to all that Where's the Wildlife stands for. Become A Sponsor Today!
Our Generous WWL Sponsors
Fall River Productions, Inc.
Colorado’s Premier Photography and Video Production Company in Estes Park, Colorado
Brian Biggs and Alex Ho are the owners of Fall River Productions and shot the majority of the footage for the RMNP Centennial film. They also had a lot of help from Christopher Firnhaber, who along with Alex, shot many of the early morning time-lapses in the backcountry. Local videographers Ken Rushing, Ann Schonlau and Tobi Ho also assisted in this important project.
Fall River Productions specializes in family portraits and weddings out of gorgeous Estes Park, Colorado.
Black Hawk Lodge - Estes Park, CO
Randy and Teresa Hanle are the quintessential hosts to all that come to the mountains for respite, adventure and release. They will treat you like family and share a wealth of knowledge about the wildlife that roams their property. You will assuredly be entertained by wild turkeys, black squirrels, elk, mule deer, coyote…and a whole host of others.
Your stay will fulfill your notion of a mountain getaway and you will want to return again and again.
The Millennium Group
Our Services Include:
- Managed IT • Computer Repair
- VOIP Phone Services • Security
- Security • WiFi Installation
- Custom PC Builds • Cloud Services
- Web & Graphic Design
Auto Painting and Mechanics: With Skill and Spirit
Auto Body and Collision Specialists, Lewie & Sarah Metz, have served Estes Park and Northern Colorado since 2014, and they’ve been busy and productive ever since. It is a story of the love of home, family, the mountains, animals, wildlife…and always, cars.
They put their considerable skill and talent into every car they work on. From superior corrosion protection of their electrocoating to lush basecoat colors and topcoats, they create a beautiful finish that will endure under the toughest weather and road conditions.
Need door adjustments? Suspension brake work? Shocks? Water pumps? Air conditioning repair? Collison repair?
You name it and they will do it right.
The American Legion || Post 119
We Offer Prayers for all Our Troops
For God and Country we associate ourselves together for the following purposes:
- To uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America;
- to maintain law and order;
- to foster and perpetuate a one hundred percent Americanism;
- to preserve the memories and incidents of our associations in the Great Wars;
- to inculcate a sense of individual obligation to the community, state and nation;
- to combat the autocracy of both the classes and the masses;
- to make right the master of might;
- to promote peace and goodwill on earth;
- to safeguard and transmit to posterity the principles of justice, freedom and democracy;
- to consecrate and sanctify our comradeship by our devotion to mutual helpfulness.
Estes Valley Land Trust
Committed to protecting and preserving natural lands for generations to come.
Our mission is to preserve and protect open space, valleys, wetlands, streams, ranch lands, and wildlife habitat in the Estes Valley and surrounding area.
What we see is what we have.
The landscape in which we live is an invaluable, non-renewable resource, saturated with scenic beauty and home to a diverse assortment of wildlife.
Estes Valley Land Trust is committed to protecting the viewscapes and wildlife habitat that attract so many people — both visitors and residents — to this beautiful area.
Preservation happens one piece at a time, one decision at a time, one commitment at a time. If you’d like to learn more or get involved, please check out our website.